Deaf-Blind Intervener - Texas
Family is looking for an Intervener for a 24 year old in Salado, Texas. She has Charge Syndrome, is deaf and developmentally delayed.
- Must be 18 years old
- Must have CPR training
- Would like an Intervener or someone working on the Intervener Training
- Must be able to communicate in ASL (American Sign Language)
- Teach ADL (activities of daily living) at home and in the community
- Chaperon to community outings and other ADL activities, locations, and events
- Must have reliable car for transporting to/from outings
Required: Background check and Professional reference.
Salary: Start $14.22 /hour depending on training.
Hours: Can be somewhat flexible.
If interested please contact Kathi Barksdale at email@example.com