Transition to Adulthood: Getting from Here to There!
March 25, 20217:00 PM ET - 8:00 PM ET
- Debra T. Pickens, NC Deaf-Blind Project; Sheryl Dotson, NC Division of Services for the Blind; Marilyn Trader, Helen Keller National Center
- North Carolina Deaf-Blind Project
The North Carolina Deaf-Blind Project is hosting a free webinar that is focused on providing resources to parents of children with deaf-blindness for their transition into adulthood.
Participants will learn:
- How IDEA defines transition and where to include transition goals within the IEP.
- Resources available for children with Deaf-Blindness through the NC Division of Services for the Blind.
- Resources available through the Helen Keller National Center.
Closed captioning and ASL interpretation will be provided.
Still have questions? Contact Debra Pickens, email@example.com.