2019 National Deaf-Blind Child Count Report
The 2019 National Deaf-Blind Child Count Report provides an annual "snap shot" of children and youth with deaf-blindness in the United States, including:
- Demographic data
- The types and severity of vision and hearing losses
- Causes of deaf-blindness and the types and prevalence of additional disabilities
- Comparisons with the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act Part B and Part C annual child counts
- Educational settings and services
- Living settings
- Part B and Part C exiting status information
Over time, annual National Deaf-Blind Child Count reports provide critical information to guide technical assistance, personnel preparation, scholarship, and research related to deaf-blindness in children and youth.
Published 2020 by National Center on Deaf-Blindness
Suggested citation: National Center on Deaf-Blindness. (2020). 2019 National deaf-blind child count. https://www.nationaldb.org/products/national-child-count/report-2019
An alternative format of this report and reports from previous years can be accessed from NCDB's National Child Count page.