2023 Deaf-Blind Summit: Reset, Rebuild, Recharge
The National Center on Deaf-Blindness is excited to announce the 2023 Deaf-Blind Summit: Reset, Rebuild, Recharge, Saturday, March 4 and Sunday, March 5 in Cincinnati, Ohio. The event will be held between the Council for Exceptional Children (CEC) and the Early Hearing Detection & Intervention (EHDI) conferences.
Please plan to join us for this in-person/virtual event event (not all sessions will be available virtually).
Questions? Contact Megan Cote at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dates and Times
March 4: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST
March 5: 8:30 a.m. - 12 noon EST
An agenda will be coming soon.
Registration is required. Please register by February 1st and let us know of any accommodations needed.
Location: Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza
35 West Fifth Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Rates: $174/night (includes guest room WiFi)
When you click on this to book a hotel room you will see the note, “We're showing Ehdi Annual Meeting 2023 rates.” We are coordinating hotel room registration with the EHDI conference planning committee. This does not mean that you need to register for or attend the EHDI conference.
A special thanks to our 2022-2023 DB Summit Planning Committee:
- Debbie Adams, WV Deaf-Blind Project
- Jeff Adams, AR Department of Special Education
- Diana Autin, Parent Advocacy
- Theresa Baldry, MT Deaf-Blind Project
- Donna Carpenter, KY Deaf-Blind Project
- Beth Kennedy, CMU Intervener Training, MI Deaf-Blind Project
- Ginger Knowles, HI Deaf-Blind Project
- Kristen Layton, Consultant
- Megan Mogan, AZ Deaf-Blind Project
- Patti McGowan, NFADB, PA Deaf-Blind Project
- Karl White, Early Hearing Screening Detection (EHDI)
- NCDB Staff